Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 7th



Terrifying.

I didn't take this photo, but I did get it on February 7th. 
It was a long day, I opened at work and worked all day with  a full room and a new little guy who is NOT HAPPY. He is very NOT HAPPY and he is very vocal about how NOT HAPPY he is. The kid has the loudest scream I have ever heard and when I was holding him and he screamed in my ear, it was NOT HAPPY.
After work I ran home and changed clothes with my ear still ringing. I munched on some Tylenol and drove downtown to take a test for my online class. As we only meet on test days the professors had some "housekeeping" to do before the test. Some parts of that talk made my classmates NOT HAPPY. Which made the professor NOT HAPPY. Then I looked at the test...and I was NOT HAPPY.
After getting home and cooking dinner, John and I sat down to watch some Star Trek DS9 on DVD that John got from Netflix. I had put up a status update on Facebook about my rough day and Krista texted me to make sure I was ok. I explained that I was decompressing with the DS9 and she sent me the picture above...which is what she is decompressing with. And that made me HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment