Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 10th

Ryan Bingham

Tonight we went to see Ryan Bingham at Birdies. Birdies is a dive. A total dive. Even after a shower we both smelled like cigarette smoke but it was worth it. I have only heard a few of his songs and he didn't play any of them. What I really liked was going out to a show.

I love that John takes music so seriously. He takes time to seek out and listen to new music in a way that no one else I know does and is passionate about discovering new artists. I often come downstairs in the morning and find a mix CD waiting for me. He does it as a surprise and every CD is a combination of rare tracks from artists I know and new songs from people that I have never heard of. Our house always has music playing in it and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment